PRIORITISE TOP TUTOR
The a-s-s-e-s-s-m-e-n-t will be 1000words long. Please see the questions shown in the screenshot. I will send you all info after being hired, eg PPTs, student access etc. Please send a draft in 12hrs -1 day time, day 2, and day 3 as well. Will need to draft some questions to ask the teacher and revise base on feedback (Send bk ard in 1 day max)
Need to Get Around XX % Or above
The first part is the student’s response to the actual discussion question. Each response must be substantial in nature; a substantial response is considered 250 to 500 words. Responses should include references to academic literature and be cited using APA format.
The second part of the discussion question is the substantial peer response that you are
required to provide to your colleagues. For this assignment, provide substantial comments to at least two discussion responses. A substantial response should be 150 to 300 words -your response should also be supported by academic references. Please note that statements such as ‘good job’ would not be considered part of the substantial comments and therefore would not be counted in the final word count.
Two (2) high ranking managers of Anrun Corp. know that the company’s revenue is rapidly declining. However, at a recent shareholder meeting, they tell the shareholders to expect record profits in the next quarter. Explain the three Blanchard and Peale questions that these two managers should have asked themselves before the shareholders’ meeting.
Describe two activities inside your organization, or one inside and one outside your organization, that exhibit economies (or diseconomies) of scope. Describe the source of the scope economies. How could your organization exploit the scope economy or diseconomy? Compute the profit consequences of the advice.
2. Describe a pricing decision your company has made. Was it optimal? If not, why not? How would you adjust price? Compute the profit consequences of the change.
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least
two questions presented on 2 pages of this assignment paper. The total number of marks is 20.
Page 1 – 300 words
Critically evaluate the importance of soft skills in business
Use this reference and add 2 others:
MacDermott, C. and Ortiz, L. (2017). “Beyond the Business Communication Course: A Historical Perspective of the Where, Why, and How of Soft Skills Development and Job Readiness for Business Graduates.” IUP Journal of Soft Skills. 11(2), pp. 7-24.
Page 2 – 150 words
Take one of the sources which you found and explain why you believe it to be reliable and relevant to the topic
Friedman’s premise is a principled insistence on shareholder primacy. In other words, putting shareholders, or the firm owners, first is not an abrogation of moral responsibility in capitalist economies, but an affirmation of it. Do you agree with this statement? If so, why? If not, why not?
1. Complete a SWOT matrix for a current place of work, or for an organization to which you belong. Apply the Porter’s 5 force model to assess whether you believe your company or organization is strongly positioned within their sector and discuss where you see improvements could be made. Also, develop an EFE matrix.
2. review and present the vision and mission statement of a company .Does their statement meet the 5 by 5 test? Explain why you believe it is strong? If not, prepare a new statement and discuss the rationale you used for developing this new statement. Evaluate the extent that the proposed mission statement meets the 10 characteristics and includes the nine components presented in the chapter.
Molto Delizioso (MD) Case Guidelines (Fall 2021)
Here are the guidelines for the Molto Delizioso (MB) foreign exchange case:
* Financial Analysis: you need to analyze the current situation’s (BREXIT, Covid-19 impact, elections, potential exchange rates movements, etc…) impact on your product’s price, number of units sold, and profitability under three FOREX rate scenarios (1.05,1.18, and 1.30 UK pounds to euro exchange rate). This should be 1-2 pages.
* Recommendations: short-term (2022) and long-term (2023 – 2026). What should MB do (be specific — not vague “let’s partner” answers? How will BREXIT, COVID-19, and other factors, affect them? Use the FOREX rate assumptions I gave you to look at the three scenarios (1.05, 1.18, and 1.30 UK pounds to euro exchange rate). Be sure to compute the impact on their sales using the elasticity information given in the case. This is a real-life situation. Be creative and use all the business knowledge you have gained in the last 4 years to develop your recommendations. This should be 2-3 pages.
* BREXIT: by the way, the UK exited the EU on December 31, 2020.There have been some delays with customs but so far the overall impact has seemed minor. However, no one knows what is going to happen in the future. As a businessperson you need to make a decision based on your best guess of what will happen in the future. This is real life — many, many times you have to make business decisions with incomplete information and an unclear environment.
* COVID-19: to add to the uncertainty and confusion, we are in the midst of a global pandemic that has done massive damage to the economy in both UK and Italy. How will this affect MD’s decision? Will this have an impact on your recommendations for MD? If so, explain how it will affect them.
PLEASE WRITE THE REFERENCES AND AVOID PLAGIARISM
Choose a company’s product or service and submit a detailed analysis of the product.
References: References and citations are formatted in a consistent style, with a preference for using Evidence and APA.
Number of resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly resources related to the content of the assessment.
Length of paper: Approximately 3 typed, double-spaced pages, in addition to the title and references pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
The system to be developed will allow a large company to coordinate and maintain records of the professional development of its employees. The company has over 30,000 employees who are located in four sites: Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Chandler, AZ; and Schaumburg, IL. The system needs to allow employees to locate and schedule professional development activities that are relevant to their positions. Sophisticated search capabilities are required, and the ability to add scheduled events to the employees’ calendars is desired. The system needs to support social networking to allow employees to determine who is attending conferences and events. This will promote fostering relationships and ensure coverage of conferences that are considered of high importance.
Once an activity has been completed, employees will use the system to submit the documentation. The system should support notifications to management personnel whenever their direct reports have submitted documentation. The system should also notify employees if their deadline to complete professional-development requirements is approaching and is not yet satisfied.For Section 4 of your project, include two architectural views illustrating your solution. The 2 views should be from the 4 1 Architectural View Model (Logical View, Development, Process, or Physical). The view can be a Use Case, Sequence, Activity, Deployment, Communication, or State Chart. You can use the free Diagrams.net site, or other software, to create your diagrams.
Note: There must be enough detail for the design to be handed off to an implementation team.