Use the Case Study Format as described in the “Guide to Case Analysis” to complete a written case analysis for “Southwest Airlines.” Ensure your case analysis is in APA format.
1. A case analysis overview, including the company’s current situation, most recent strategies, and significant problems/issues confronting management.
2. The results of your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis of the company.
3. The results of your financial analysis of the company, using at least three relevant Key Financial Ratios from Table 1 in the “Guide to Case Analysis.”
4. A detailed description of your recommended strategic changes that address the problems/issues you identified above.
5. A well-developed action plan for how the company should implement your strategic changes.