Because this is a discussion board posting, please use the following format (which will make it easier to read through other posts).
1. What is your current job? Company or organization?
2. How many years have you been in your current position?
3. What is your educational background? (degrees, majors, school)
4. Where do you currently work (US or another country)?
5. What size team or group do you currently work with? (If it varies depending on the project, it’s fine to include a range.)
1. Can you tell me a little about your current position? What are your major responsibilities?
2. How much time, on average, do you spend reading/responding to work emails (or text messages)? In group meetings? Planning, creating, giving, or attending presentations? Planning and preparing written reports or other documents? Other communication tasks?
3. How many email and/or text messages, on average, do you receive each day?
4. How many email and/or text messages, on average, do you send each day?
5. How many presentations do you give, on average, each year?
1. Have you experienced any challenges or difficulties in communicating with others? If so, what are they? (If they say no, you can ask specifically about time required for communication, ability to persuade others, being efficient in delivering presentations or communicating with others, etc.)
2. Is there a communication skill that you wish you had learned more about while you were at university? (For instance, delivering presentations, writing reports, giving feedback to others, etc.)