The Following questions corresponds with the screenshots. this passage should be 4 pages long
1) Has Father Daniel Mary established a future direction for the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming? What is his vision for the monastery? What is his vision for Mystic Monk Coffee? What is the mission of the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming?
2)Does it appear that Father Daniel Mary has set definite objectives and performance targets for achieving his vision?
3)What is Father Prior’s strategy for achieving his vision? What competitive advantage might Mystic Monk Coffee’s strategy produce?
4)Is Mystic Monk Coffee’s strategy a money-maker? What is MMC’s business model? What is your assessment of Mystic Monk Coffee’s customer value proposition? Its profit formula? Its resources that enable it to create and deliver value to customers?
5)Does the strategy qualify as a winning strategy? Why or why not?
6)What recommendations would you make to Father Daniel Mary in terms of crafting and executing strategy for the monastery’s coffee operations? Are changed needed in its long-term direction? its objectives? its strategy? its approach to strategy execution? Explain.
These question are your own opinion should be between 1 to 2 paragraphs.
1) explain how corporate governance at Freddie Mac failed the enterprise’s shareholders and other stakeholders. Which important obligations to shareholders were fulfilled by Fannie Mae’s board of directors? What is your assessment of how well Fannie Mae’s compensation committee handled executive compensation at the government-sponsored mortgage giant?
The National Restaurant Association publishes an annual industry factbook that can be found at www.restaurant.org. Based on information in the latest report, does it appear that macro-environmental factors and the economic characteristics of the industry will present industry participants with attractive opportunities for growth and profitability? Explain.
Describe the restructuring strategy used by Kraft Foods to turn around company performance.
See if you can identify the value chain relationships that make the businesses of the following companies related in competitively relevant ways. In particular, you should consider whether there are cross-business opportunities for (1) transferring skills/technology, (2) combining related value chain activities to achieve economies of scope, and/or (3) leveraging the use of a well-respected brand name or other resources that enhance differentiation.
• Outback Steakhouse
• Carrabba’s Italian Grill
• Roy’s Restaurant (Hawaiian fusion cuisine)
• Bonefish Grill (market-fresh fine seafood)
• Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar