Future Direction of Health Care
In a three- to five-page paper:
***Describe a minimum of FIVE CHALLENGES from the list below that are DEFINING the future strategic direction of health care.****
1. Proposed health care reform and legislation
2. Information technology advancements such as the electronic medical record (EMR)/ electronic health record (EHR)
3. Accreditation, quality of healthcare, and organizational compliance
4. Economics, including third party payers, future funding, rising costs, the Medicare and Medicaid programs
5. Access to health care including the uninsured and those in the poverty levels
6. Public entities in controlling the demand aspects of health service
7. Market shares and advancing age of population
8. Maintaining a skilled workforce
9. Pay for performance
***Describe how an organization can adapt its direction and strategies to effectively address these challenges.****
***Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined. ****
**** Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources that were published WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
*****All sources must be documented in APA style as outlined.***
REMEMBER TO DESCRIBE A MININUM OF 5 CHALLENGES FROM THE NUMBERED LIST ABOVE THAT ARE DEFINING THE FUTURE STRATEGIC DIRECTION OF HEATLH CARE. PLEASE LABEL THE 5 YOU CHOOSE TO DISCUSS.
MUST USE CITATION THROUGHOUT PAPER AND REFERENCE PAGE.
ALSO USE SCHOLARLY SOURCES THAT WERE PUBLISHED WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS.